Learn Skydiving Trip To The South Of France
Appy Now ( for cost details )
Learn Skydiving in the Gorgeous South of France !!
Ever get that itch to jump out of a flying plane? Ok, we didn’t mean to ask if you have suicidal tendencies. Do you ever wonder what it would feel like to be a bird soaring through the skies, not a worry in the world? Like an eagle, flying high, up above all the chaos on the ground! Well until Iron Man Suits or Jet Packs become available to us lesser mortals, skydiving is your answer!
BEEP “Learn Skydiving” Events
Last year we organized a bunch of International Skydive Gatherings around the world and this year is no different and our tribe of eagles is only growing. Come with us and do your Beginner’s Course to Learn Skydiving Solo with us at our next event with some crazy ass people from around the world.
After this course, you have the license to skydive solo almost anywhere in the world!
What’s the kicker you ask?
If you are going to be an eagle, you might as well soar over the super gorgeous french countryside in the south aka The South of France. Our Skydiving Base also happens to be next to the Atlantic Ocean, so be prepared for mind-blowing views from the air during your jumps!!
And just because you are going to France doesn’t mean you have to burn a hole in your pocket to come along, we have got you covered and we mean it! Our Gatherings are designed keeping reasonable budgets in mind, as always!
“IS This Trip For Me?”
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who is done with the same old adventure plans and wants to move over to the NEXT LEVEL and learn how to Skydive Solo( on their own). Plus, you will get to meet some kickass people from around the world who have similar lifestyle goals, to share this adventure with!
Just to repeat, this is a trip to learn skydive solo and NOT to go do a Tandem Skydive i.e tied up to an Instructor in the same harness. We do not organize tandem skydiving trips….too touristy for our liking 🙂
“But is it Safe to do this?”
If you consider that horse riding, cricket, football rank above skydiving as ‘risky’ sports, it should put things into perspective. The real question is, do u want to let is pass by because of your insecurities and fears or are you ready to face them head on? 🙂
There are crazy people from all over the world joining us at this awesome place during this week and We can take a total of 8 people from India for this particular event!
19th August ( Reach Paris anytime) – 26th August ( You are ready to leave after finishing the course and free to carry on with your own plans to explore France/Europe further)
- If these dates don’t work for you at all and you still want to come learn skydiving with us, then tell us what dates work and we can work something out especially if you are a group of friends that want to do this together.
- We understand that you may not want to go to Europe for just 6-7 days only for the course, so you are free to have your own plan for a few days to explore France or other countries around on your own before or after the above-mentioned course dates, we can help you plan your personal itinerary)
To ease your mind a little more about safety, your Skydive Instructor and our partner on this annual event is ex French Military and one of the top Skydive Instructors in the world with more than 10,000+ Jumps under his belt, including being one of the very few people in the world to have skydived over Mount Everest !!!
Awesome people just like you, come for our trips from various cities and countries and we don’t like for it to be too crowded. So we cap the average number per group between 8 – 12 people with a healthy ratio but this is an even more special trip and the average group size is just 4-5 people per Instructor!
These are once-in-a-lifetime experiences, not those touristy hordes being packed up in buses like sheep 🙂
Before you read further, you should know that this 5-day course is open to complete beginners who want to learn skydiving with no previous experience of any kind necessary! After this course, you will have a Skydiving License to jump solo almost anywhere in the world.
- 5 – 6 Hours of Ground/Classroom Training on Day 1 to learn the procedures of Solo Skydiving and short ground briefings every morning. Training includes how to activate your parachute, how to maintain a stable body position in the air, and teaches the importance of altitude awareness etc..
- From Day 2 to Day 5 you will do 6 Solo Skydives (depending on weather) which are the 6 levels of your course. You will have to pass these progression levels over these 6 solo jumps by displaying gear handling and other skills you learn in Ground Training.
- During Skydive 1 and Skydive 2 of the course, there will be two instructors that jump along with you holding you safely and securely from either side through the loops on your JumpSuit.They will instruct you in the air from the moment you jump from the aircraft up until your landing, using hand movements and radio assistance to guide you through everything you learnt in Ground Training.
- You will display some of the basic skills you learnt in Ground Training up in the air to them such as correct body position and simple hand signals etc, nothing too complicated.
- During Skydive 3 & Skydive 4 of the course, you will have one instructor holding you from one side up in the air instead of two and you will showcase some more skills in the air as per what you learnt in ground training such as how to turn left to right in the air and vice versa or how to go forward or backward in the air at will etc.
- During Skydive 5 and Skydive 6 of the course, there will be an instructor jumping with you for guidance and safety but they won’t be holding you anymore and you will display all the skills you learnt during the first 4 jumps on your own and then deploy your own parachute and land in the airfield.
Upon successful completion of these 6 levels / Skydives during the course, you will get your Solo skydiving certification and License!
In short, you are now officially an Eagle!
Ready to Soar ?
PS: This all may sound too hardcore at first, but trust us it’s not that complicated and more importantly, the feeling of flying through the air on your own is incomparable to anything else in the world.
You can thank us later!
- 20th August: Be in Paris early morning ready to do a 5-hour train journey to our Skydiving Base somewhere secret in the gorgeous South of France.
- 21st August: Course begins, for details of the course, check out the Course Description Section
- 22nd August – 25th August: Course continues and by the end of it, you will be a certified Eagle flying solo across the surreal French Countryside and the Atlantic! During our free time in between the
- During our free time on the course days, we will go check out the beach, eat awesome food, cycle around and just generally enjoy the surreal beauty of this beautiful part of the world.
- Beginner’s Skydiving Certification and License Course from the French Skydiving Federation
- Stay on sharing basis for 5 nights and 6 days at our Skydiving Base during the Course
- One night stay in Paris on arrival at a local hostel/hotel on sharing basis.
- TGV Transfer from Paris to our secret Skydiving Base in South of France and back to Paris ( The overall journey takes around 6 hours)
- Meals ( There is a restaurant at our Skydive Base and you can eat as you like over there or at the several restaurants in town )
- International Airfare and Visa
- Personal Expenses
In case you missed it, BEEP trips are not your usual “sightseeing tour packages” to commercial destinations. These are unique experiences that deserve passionate and awesome people, in pursuit of the extraordinary.
There are very limited spots possible on each trip that we put together with all our heart and soul and there are only so many we can do in a year. So to ensure that we have a fun bunch of awesome people on each of these amazing journeys, we ask you to….
Just fill in the quick form given below and you will hear from us shortly along with the cost.