Term & Conditions
- Data and Collection We only collect personally identifiable data, such as names, addresses, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, demographic information (region/country from), interests, taste or preference information, and the like, when voluntarily submitted by a visitor. Visitors may choose to submit personal information to enter contests, to obtain information or submit a comment, to register for a loyalty program or to place a travel availability request.
- Use of Information & Disclosure Providing personal information is up to you, our visitor. We will collect personally identifiable information provided by you to notify you of results, to e-mail you with updates and news, to respond to your questions, comments or travel requests, to send out brochures and other information on our products and services, and to enter you in contests. We ask visitors providing e-mail addresses to let us know if they would like further information or updates from our site; only those who request it will receive follow-up e-mail or other communications from us. We will never sell or give the personal information that you voluntarily provide us to any third party, other than to: (a) affiliated entities of GoBeepBeep, (b) service providers who provide support services to us with respect to the site, (c) business partners as described below, and (d) purchasers of all or a part of the GoBeepBeep business provided that such third party agrees to abide by the privacy policies stated in this statement. It is used solely by us, our agents, affiliates, services providers and business partners to respond to your requests and to better serve you.We extend these privacy policies to our business relationships. We expect our business partners to honor our privacy policies in the handling of customer personal information. These businesses include companies that (a) assist us in providing products and services to our customers, including travel agencies; (b) supply us with information for identifying or evaluating prospective customers; (c) enhance, support and maintain our site; or (d) are given the opportunity to send mailings to approved GobeepBeep customer lists. In selecting business partners, GobeepBeep considers the accuracy and quality of the data they provide, how they respond to consumer complaints and whether or not they provide opt-out choices for those whose information they process.
- Opt-Out We also offer visitors an “opt-out” option at any time they wish to cease receiving e-mails or other information from us. If you initially decide to receive information from us but at a later date wish to remove your information from our database, you can do so by sending an email to email@example.com or by calling us (and mention that you have an opt-out request related to the GobeepBeep website).
- “Cookies” and Other Web Technologies We use “cookie” technology and IP addresses only to obtain non-personal information from on-line visitors to provide them with the best possible personalized on-line experience. To do this we do keep track of the type of browser (e.g., Internet Explorer, Netscape) and operating system (e.g., Windows, Macintosh) used by the visitor, and the domain name of the visitor’s Internet service provider. We also track the total number of visitors to our site in an aggregate form to allow us to update and improve our site; personally identifiable information is not extracted in this process. This helps us keep our site fresh and interesting to our visitors. Cookie technology also helps us deliver content tailored to a visitor’s interests. You may disable cookies or set your browser to alert you when cookies are being sent. If you do disable cookies, we may be unable to optimize your visit to our site and you may experience some errors.
- Force majeure” means any event which we or the supplier of the service(s) in question could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events may include, whether actual or threatened, war, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, fire and all similar events outside our control. In these conditions, we regret we cannot accept liability or pay any compensation or provide refunds where the performance or prompt performance of our obligations as stated in the itineraries of our tours is prevented or affected by or you otherwise suffer any damage, loss or expense of any nature as a result of “force majeure”.
- Message Boards & Photo Galleries: We may offer message boards and photo galleries for our customers’ enjoyment. As we are sure you are aware, anything you post online is available for the world to see. We make no representations and undertake no obligations as to information you voluntarily post. By posting a message on our site or sending in photos for our photo gallery, you understand it becomes public domain and therefore may be used by GoBeepBeep for marketing purposes without any compensation required to be paid to you.
- Links To Other Sites We rarely offer links to other sites, but when we do, we try to link only with partner sites that share our values. Nevertheless, we are not responsible for the content or information collection policies of other sites including any links from traveler homepages posted on the message boards. If you visit another site, you should first review their privacy and other policies before providing any of your personal information.
- Other Information and Governing Law We reserve the right to use or disclose any information as needed to satisfy any law, regulation or legal request, to protect the integrity of the site, to fulfill your requests, or to cooperate in any legal investigation.