Yacht Week Croatia Trip
Appy Now ( for cost details )
[contact-form-7 id=”10289″ title=”New_with city”]
Dates for July and August 2018 Editions of our Croatia Yacht week will be announced soon, Fill in the Application form on this page to be informed. Very limited spots on our Yacht; You snooze, you Lose 😉
In the meanwhile checkout our newly launched >>
Yacht Week Croatia Trip 2017
A party on a yacht is awesome but you know what is more awesome? Dozens of yachts sailing together, out at sea for a massive collective party of crazy fun people from around the world for one whole week !!
We have reserved one of these party yachts at Yacht Week Croatia 2017 and you are welcome to join us as we sail the dalmatian coast and its several mad gorgeous islands for one totally mental week in Croatia.
Everything is taken care of, you just need to land up with a big bright smile and awesome vibes 🙂
10th August ( Land in Zagreb anytime) – 20th August ( Fly out of Zagreb evening onwards)
During Independence Day Long Weekend 🙂
- If these dates don’t work for you at all and you are a group of friends that want to do Yacht Week Croatia together with us then tell us what dates work for you and we can work something out !
- You are of course free to make a plan to explore Europe on your own before or after the above-mentioned trip dates, we can help you plan your personal itinerary)
- Thursday: Land in Zagreb anytime and chill for the day, checking out the local scene and drink some beers to get started.
- Friday: Take the bus and head to Split, from where we will board our yachts tomorrow for Yacht Week Croatia. But on the way, we’ll stop by at the most gorgeous place in all of Croatia, Plitvice Lakes National Park. I mean how can we go all the way to Croatia and not see the endless waterfalls of Plitvice. This place will completely blow your mind and we haven’t even begun.Off to split in the evening. Chill and get ready for what’s about to come 🙂
Off to split in the evening. Chill and get ready for what’s about to come 🙂
- Saturday- We set sail and for the next 7 days, forget about an itinerary. But here are a few steps you make take during an average day……
- Step 1 : Wake up and take a morning swim in the Mediterranean right off your yacht
- Step 2: Feast on some yummy breakfast aboard the yacht and enjoy the surreal view
- Step 3: Chill on the Sundeck while we sail to some caves for a lunch time snorkel or just Paddleboard around.
- Step 4: The whole fleet of yacht drops anchor together and the place turns into a massive party with kickass music
- Step 5: Dock at a new Island every day in the evening and we are free to explore for a while
- Step6: Maybe do some sunset yoga on the beach to refresh ourselves or just watch the sunset with a cocktail and soak in the vibe
- Step 7: Get ready for dinner with your gang and your new friends from across the world at fantastic new places every day
- Step 8: The rest of the night we dance under the stars at crazy venues across new islands every day until we drop out.
- Step9: Next day, REPEAT 🙂
- Saturday: We get back to Split and relax and reminisce the week and nurse our hangovers and maybe get a massage 🙂
- Sunday: We head back to Zagreb early morning, ready to take a flight back home or wherever is it that you are headed next, anytime late afternoon or evening onwards.
If this kind of a tough life is what you need and want, then you know what to do next !!
IMPORTANT: You can, of course, extend your holiday in Croatia or elsewhere in Europe after this or even prior to joining us in Croatia. We can even help you plan your itinerary.
- 1 Night Stay in Zagreb on twin sharing basis in a local hotel including breakfast
- 2 Nights in Split on twin sharing basis in a local hotel including breakfast
- Transfer from Zagreb to Split with a pitstop at Plitvice Lakes National Park for the day
- Transfer from Split back to Zagreb
- 7 Nights Stay aboard a kickass Yacht on twin sharing basis as a part of Yacht Week Croatia 2017
- Breakfast and Lunch Groceries for the Yacht
- A Professional skipper
- Port/marina fee
- Tourist tax,
- Towels and linen
- Stand up paddleboard
- Snorkelling equipment
- Entries to exclusive parties during the trip
- Lunch and Dinners in Zagreb and Split
- Dinners during the week of sailing
- Personal Expenses
- International Flight and Visa
In case you missed it, BEEP trips are not your usual “sightseeing tour packages” to commercial destinations. These are unique experiences that deserve passionate and awesome people, in pursuit of the extraordinary.
In fact, some of our journeys have been called life changing events by guests who are now friends. I mean how many times in life do you get to jump out of a helicopter over snow clad Himalayas or be underwater with a Blue Whale, the world’s largest animal!
There are very limited spots possible on each trip that we put together with all our heart and soul and there are only so many we can do in a year. So to ensure that we have a fun bunch of awesome people on each of these amazing journeys, we ask you to….
Just fill in the quick form given below and you will hear from us shortly along with the cost.
[contact-form-7 id=”10289″ title=”New_with city”]