Scuba Diving and Yoga At A Secret Island In The Maldives
This is what we began our journey with a few years back, our first and also our most popular journey. A unique series of 5 Nights 6 Days Scuba Diving + Yoga Trips to some of the most impossibly gorgeous little secret islands around the world. In March, its time we head back to that secret island of ours In Maldives, the one that everyone keeps raving about !! It truly is one of the most gorgeous sights that you will ever lay your eyes on!
” Trips to the Maldives are so expensive, aren’t they!?”
There are those touristy Maldives Packages and there is this ! This trip is all about White Sands, crystal clear waters, exceptional marine life and everything else that the Maldives embodies, EXCEPT THE EXPENSIVE PART! We don’t want to burn a hole in your pocket and we mean it. This trip like all our small group trips is budget friendly and yet doesn’t sacrifice the awesomeness 🙂
” Who are these other people in the group? “
Being on a secluded island is great when you and your girlfriend wanna get cozy! But when the plan is to go Scuba Diving and maybe do some Yoga, who can say no to awesome company! We started organizing these trips so we could go scuba diving with some fun peeps and fun you can be assured of!
But if you feel that you want to go with your own crew to our island, hit us up and that can be arranged easily on dates of your choice.
” But I have never done Yoga or scuba diving before!! “
The best part is that this trip is not just for experienced Scuba Divers but is also open to complete beginners. For those who want to learn Scuba Diving and finish their Beginner’s 5 Day PADI Open Water Course. And the ones who have already finished their 5 Day Open Water Course, you can come along and finish your Advanced Open Water Course. This which will allow you to go down deeper to 30 meters and trust us, you wanna go deeper.
That’s where the real action always happens!
Yoga is optional but included. Though we highly recommend you join in if you have never tried and feel the difference it will make to your scuba diving experience.
“What is the plan, though ?”
Imagine yourself doing meditation early mornings to the hypnotic sound of the waves. Scuba diving into crystal clear waters around our tropical island. All this while interacting with the psychedelic and colourful marine life underwater during the day, almost like an astronaut. Then add learning/practicing yoga in the evenings with unreal sunsets followed by canoeing away into blue serenity under the star-studded Island sky.
Feeling the vibe? 🙂
Still Want More?
Ok, fun fact. Our secret Island in Maldives is just 1 Kilometer long and 500 meters wide in the middle of your wildest dream, just to give you some perspective !!
Don’t think you are going to need an itinerary here? Just get packed up to go Mr / Miss Crusoe !!
But If you still feel the need for more details…..
- 5 nights 6 days stay at a beautiful hotel on our secret island with all modern amenities on a twin sharing basis.
- Return Group Transfer by Speed Boat from Male Airport (Capital of Maldives) to our Secret Island and Back to Male
- Standard 5 Day PADI Open Water Course if you are a complete beginner
- ( or ) PADI Advanced Open Water Course if you are already Open water certified and want to now do level 2 i.e the Advanced Open water Course
- ( or ) 8 Fun Dives over 4 days if you are already an Advanced Open Water Diver
- All Equipment and Gear, you don’t need to carry anything special except normal beachwear and swim/surf shorts etc for guys
- Sunset Yoga Sessions
- Canoeing/Paddleboarding and all nonmotorized equipment based additional activities.
- Return International Air ticket to Male (Maldives)
- Lunch & Dinner – We don’t want you to be restricted to a fixed meal but a Full Board Option at the Hotel is available on request.
(A good meal on the island in general, per person is around 10 USD depending on your habits of course. But since it’s a small island and the group eats together most of the time, the price gets divided with more options of food at a cheaper price)
- Indians don’t need a visa in the Maldives