Scuba Diving In The Maldives At A Secret Island
Scuba Diving In The Maldives At A Secret Island
This is no ordinary island. This is where almost mythical creatures live underwater while on the surface there are white sands and palms in the middle of nowhere in the Indian Ocean. Our tiny little island ( just 1 km long and 500 meters wide) is one of the most impossibly gorgeous sights that you will ever lay your eyes on. Scuba diving in the Maldives couldn’t get better than this, you can count on that 🙂
This is our second home, considering we go for Scuba diving trips to this secret little gem of an island with perfect turquoise waters almost every other month since the last 5 years!
” But Isn’t the Cost of Scuba diving in Maldives really high?
There are those touristy Maldives Packages and there is this! This Scuba diving trip is all about White Sands, crystal clear waters, exceptional marine life and everything else that the Maldives embodies, EXCEPT THE EXPENSIVE PART! We don’t want to burn a hole in your pocket and we mean it. This trip to go Scuba diving In the Maldives, like almost all our small group trips is budget friendly and yet doesn’t sacrifice the awesomeness 🙂
We will be staying at a fantastic and comfortable place with all modern comforts on a gorgeous little island and superb diving and that’s that!
“But I have never gone scuba diving before!! “
The best part is that this trip to go Scuba diving In the Maldives is not just for experienced Scuba Divers but is also open to complete beginners. For those who want to learn Scuba Diving and finish their Beginner’s 5 Day PADI Open Water Course. And the ones who have already finished their 5 Day Open Water Course, you can come along and finish your Advanced Open Water Course. This which will allow you to go down deeper to 30 meters and trust us, you wanna go deeper.
That’s where the real action always happens!
” Who are these other people in the group? “
Being on a secluded island is great when you and your girlfriend wanna get cozy! But when the plan is to go Scuba Diving, who can say no to awesome company! We started organizing these trips a few years back so we could go scuba diving with some fun peeps and fun you can be assured of!
Scuba diving In Maldives is such an incredible experience that you will be happy to share it with a bunch of kindred souls that will form your group.But if you feel that you want to go with your own crew to our island, hit us up and that can be arranged easily on dates of your choice.
“What is the plan though ?”
Imagine yourself diving into crystal clear waters around our tropical island while interacting with the psychedelic and colourful marine life underwater during the day, almost like an astronaut. Now add white sand and unreal sunsets followed by canoeing away into blue serenity under the star-studded Island sky.
Feeling the vibe?
Do you think you are going to need an hour by hour itinerary here? Just get packed up to go Mr / Miss Crusoe !!
But If you still feel the need for more details…..
From March 2020 to May 2020:
This trip can be done on any dates of your choice. There are no more group dates during this period.
From July 2020 to September 2020:
From October 2020 onwards, we have group dates for this trip almost every week, as given below:
Group One: 3rd October Saturday (arrive in Male) – 8th October Thursday (depart from Male)
Group Two: 6th October Tuesday (arrive in Male) – 11th October Sunday (depart from Male)
Group Three: 10th October Saturday (arrive in Male) – 15th October Thursday (depart from Male)
Group Four: 13th October Tuesday (arrive in Male) – 18th October Sunday (depart from Male)
Group Five: 17th October Saturday (arrive in Male) – 22nd October Thursday (depart from Male)
Group Six: 20th October Tuesday (arrive in Male) – 25th October Sunday (depart from Male)
Group seven: 24th October Saturday (arrive in Male) – 29th October Thursday (depart from Male)
Group Eight: 27th October Tuesday (arrive in Male) – 1st November Sunday (depart from Male)
Group Nine: 31st October Saturday (arrive in Male) – 5th November Thursday (depart from Male)
Group Ten: 3rd November Tuesday (arrive in Male) – 8th November Sunday (depart from Male)
Group Eleven: 7th November Saturday (arrive in Male) – 12th November Thursday (depart from Male)
Group Twelve: 10th November Tuesday (arrive in Male) – 15th November Sunday (depart from Male)
Group Thirteen: 14th November Saturday (arrive in Male) – 19th November Thursday (depart from Male)
Group Fourteen: 17th November Tuesday (arrive in Male) – 22nd November Sunday (depart from Male)
Group Fifteen: 21st November Saturday (arrive in Male) – 26th November Thursday (depart from Male)
Group Sixteen: 24th November Tuesday (arrive in Male) – 29th November Sunday (depart from Male)
Group Seventeen: 28th November Saturday (arrive in Male) – 3rd December Thursday (depart from Male)
Group Eighteen: 1st December Tuesday (arrive in Male) – 6th December Sunday (depart from Male)
Group Nineteen: 5th December Saturday (arrive in Male) – 10th December Thursday (depart from Male)
Group Twenty: 8th December Tuesday (arrive in Male) – 13th December Sunday (depart from Male)
Group Twenty-one: 12th December Saturday (arrive in Male) – 17th December Thursday (depart from Male)
Group Twenty-two: 15th December Tuesday (arrive in Male) – 20th December Sunday (depart from Male)
Group Twenty-Three: 19th December Saturday (arrive in Male) – 24th December Thursday (depart from Male)
Awesome people just like you, come for our trips from various cities and countries and we don’t like for it to be too crowded. So we cap the average number per group between 8 – 12 people with a healthy ratio!
These are once-in-a-lifetime experiences, not those touristy hordes being packed up in buses like sheep 🙂
We don’t do Hour by Hour Itineraries because they are boring and suck the fun out of Raw Adventures, so that is all you are going to get for now, let the rest happen to you.
Let the Island happen to you 🙂
- Day 1: Land at Male International Airport which is the Capital of Maldives anytime in the day. You will then board another 30-minute domestic flight (included in the package) from the Domestic Terminal next door which will take you straight to our secret island where you will meet the rest of the group.
The remainder of the day is free to chill, relax and enjoy the spectacular view from this tiny little gem of an island in the middle of nowhere.
- Day 2 to Day 5: You will begin your Open water Scuba diving Course if you are a beginner or Advanced Open Water Course / Fun Dives if you are already a certified/ experienced Diver from Day 2 all the way to Day 5 every day while you enjoy the spectacular underwater world of Maldives every day.
Typically, you will be busy with your diving/diving course post breakfast until noon or even afternoon as far as the scuba diving course for beginners is concerned.
If you are Fun divers/ experienced diver, you can go for 2 dives in the morning and one optional dive in the afternoon and even a night dive on one of the nights. And if the Mantas don’t play shy, everyone is in for a treat because most of the divesites around our Island are hotspots for Manta Rays!
- Everyday, The rest of the day is free to hang out on the beach right at your doorstep and enjoy the colourful sunsets. Try your hand at Paddleboarding or Canoeing for fun or even check out one of the nearby ” 5 Star Resort Islands” and spend the afternoon/evening there in ultra luxurious environments and see what the fuss is all about 🙂
- Day 6: You take a speedboat (included in the package) back from the Island to Male (the capital) and then you are ready to fly back home from anytime post noon.
Scuba diving in the Maldives has always been considered a luxury and the cost of Scuba diving in Maldives has been a big hindrance for most of us to experience this magical place……not anymore!
- 5 nights 6 days stay at a beautiful hotel on our secret island with all modern amenities on a twin sharing basis during this Scuba diving in the Maldives Trip
(Pictures of the Island and Hotel Rooms etc at the top on the page in the Gallery)
- Return Group Transfer by Speed Boat from Male Airport (Capital of Maldives) to our Secret Island and Back to Male
- Standard 5 Day PADI Open Water License Course if you are a complete beginner
- ( or ) PADI Advanced Open Water License Course if you are already Open water certified and want to now do level 2 i.e the Advanced Open water Course
- ( or ) 8 Fun Dives over 4 days if you are already a Certified Diver and just wants to come do fun dives and no course.
- All Equipment and Gear, you don’t need to carry anything special except normal beachwear and swim/surf shorts etc for guys
- Canoeing/Paddleboarding and all non-motorized adventure sports equipment are free for you to try anytime you like, you won’t need to pay any charges to use them.
- Visa for Maldives is free for Indians and people from most countries. It’s just a stamp that you get at Male Airport, can’t get better than this!!
- International Air ticket to Male (Maldives)
(Flights for our dates are pretty cheap at the moment too)
- Lunch & Dinner – We don’t want you to be restricted to a fixed meal since there are several food options around the island for you to choose depending on your budget.A good meal on the island, in general, is around 10 USD per person depending on your habits of course of course. But since it’s a small island and everyone will mostly eat together as a group which usually works out even cheaper for everyone
You may also wanna know that we are doing over fabled Annual Manta Rays Maldives Special Scuba diving Expeditions ONLY IN September and October again where dozens of these friendly Giants “Birds” that look like Alien Space Ships congregate together every year.
Not just that, our super awesome series of ” Yoga + Scuba Diving ” Trips to Havelock Island in the Andamans are also happening again throughout October – December on multiple dates!
- To know the cost details and next steps, please fill up the Application form below and you will receive an automated email from GoBeepBeep within 1 minute with Cost and other details, Refresh and Check both your Inbox and Spam folder
2. Once you have read all the details of the trip on this page and have seen the cost on that email, Reply back to that mail with your questions or confirmation.
Important: If you don’t see an email from GoBeepBeep with cost details and next steps in your inbox within a minute of filling up the form, check your spam folder.
**In case you face any issues with the Application Form or if you have applied for a trip before, just email firstname.lastname@example.org
We have several other awesome trips to various countries, coming up around the same time and you can see check out the list!
We launch awesome new trips every few weeks to countries around the world, to do things that most people just dream of! If you’d like to be informed…..
All you need to do is click on the button below and just type the word “Subscribe” in the Facebook Messenger Window that will open.
If you are Travel Blogger and would like to collaborate with us on Travel Projects / Manage and grow our Social media accounts with your experience.
If your are interested in exploring opportunities to work at BEEP
Email an introduction to: email@example.com
1- Guest Relations ( Full time in Goa / work from home/Co-working space for any other city ) – Please apply for this ONLY IF you are excellent with written and spoken english. Aesthetic Email writing skill level 5000 and Phone communication skill level 10,000….get the picture ? 🙂
2- Search engine Optimisation -A Freelance Digital Marketing person specialising in SEO for WordPress websites. Please don’t apply if you are good at SEO, apply ONLY if you know you are a SEO GOD 🙂
3– Video Editing (freelance): If professional video editing is your game and you think cutting a promo video such as the Skydive Over the Himalayas Promo video above on this page is a piece of cake for you, email us.
4- Social Media Management( Freelance / part time): Apply only if you have past experience with creating, building and growing social media accounts/channels yourself. Please do not apply if you think you know how to put out engaging posts on Facebook and Insta, that doesn’t cut it in the least 🙂
5- Internships (Work from Home): If you are just out of college or even if you are still in college, you are welcome to apply. You need to have a laptop and great communication skills.
The following Internship Roles available:
a) Professional Video Editing
b) Guest Relations
c) Social Media Managment
Email an introduction to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please refresh and check your Inbox and Spam folder within 1 minute of filling up this form, for an automated email from ” GoBeepBeep ” with the cost of the trip you are applying for and details on next steps.
**If this mail went into the Spam folder then move it to the Inbox and If you can’t find the mail with cost in the inbox or spam right now, send us a mail to email@example.com.
*If you have already filled up an application form on our website for any other trip ever before, then you don’t need to fill up the form again, just email firstname.lastname@example.org