Maldives – Whale Shark Island Trip
Apply Now ( For Cost Details)
If you’d like us to keep you in the loop when we launch other new unique trips in a few weeks, just click on the Blue Button below and say “Subscribe”
A Video from our 2016 Whale Shark Expedition
Let’ Go Meet The Biggest Fish On Earth?
This is not your average scuba dive trip to one of those commercial islands around the world. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity, This is what legends are made of. Come with us to one of our secret islands in the Maldives, for a special 5 nights 6 day trip for a rare opportunity to be underwater with the elusive Whale Shark; the biggest fish in the world.
“Wait, Did u say SHARK !!??”
Now before you start panicking,
Whale Sharks are the most gentle, docile and trippy looking creatures on the planet, straight outta “Avataar”! ( check out photo gallery) So don’t be playing Jaws music in your head, because these are not your typical predator sharks. In fact, Whale Sharks are plankton eaters. They are shy and peaceful souls that grow up to 12-14 meters long, affectionately known as The Gentle Giants !!
Most divers go their whole life without seeing one, so if you are just getting started with learning Scuba Diving and you end up being in the presence of one on this trip, your friends and their friends and most other people will HATE YOU 🙂
And guess what?
Your chances of seeing one at our secret island are really high, and we speak from experience of course! Check out the photo gallery for pictures from our last trip here.
This is a magical little island in the middle of nowhere with almost mythical creatures inhabiting its waters !!
Are you ready to have your mind blown?
***This Trip is Open To complete Beginners***
” Trips to the Maldives are so expensive, aren’t they!?”
There are those touristy Maldives Packages and there is this! This trip is all about White Sands, crystal clear waters, exceptional marine life and everything else that the Maldives embodies, EXCEPT THE EXPENSIVE PART! We don’t want to burn a hole in your pocket and we mean it. This trip like all our small group trips is budget friendly and yet doesn’t sacrifice the awesomeness 🙂
” Who are these other people in the group? “
Being on a secluded island is great when you and your girlfriend wanna get cozy! But when the plan is to go Scuba Diving, who can say no to awesome company! We started organizing these trips so we could go scuba diving with some fun peeps and fun you can be assured of!
But if you feel that you want to go with your own crew to our island, hit us up and that can be arranged easily on dates of your choice.
” But I have never gone scuba diving before!! “
The best part is that this trip is not just for experienced Scuba Divers but is also open to complete beginners. For those who want to learn Scuba Diving and finish their Beginner’s 5 Day PADI Open Water Course. And for those who have already finished their 5 Day Open Water Course, You can come along and finish your Advanced Open Water Course which will allow you to go down deeper to 30 meters and trust us, you wanna go deeper.
That’s where the real action always happens!
Still Want More?
Our secret Island in Maldives is just 1 Kilometer long and 500 meters wide in the middle of your wildest dream, just to give you some perspective !!
Don’t think you are going to need an itinerary here? Just get packed up to go Mr / Miss Crusoe !!
But If you still feel the need for more details…..
Use the Application Form on the page to get the exact dates and cost of this special trip that will only happen in November!
**This Trip is Open To complete Beginners
- 5 nights 6 days stay at a beautiful hotel on our secret island with all modern amenities on a twin sharing basis.
- Return Group Transfer by Speed Boat from Male Airport (Capital of Maldives) to our Secret Island and Back to Male
- Standard 5 Day PADI Open Water Course if you are a complete beginner
- ( or ) PADI Advanced Open Water Course if you are already Open water certified and want to now do level 2 i.e the Advanced Open water Course
- ( or ) 8 Fun Dives over 4 days if you are already an Advanced Open Water Diver
- All Equipment and Gear, you don’t need to carry anything special except normal beachwear and swim/surf shorts etc for guys
- Sunset Yoga Sessions
- Canoeing/Paddleboarding and all non-motorized equipment based additional activities.
- Visa for Maldives is free for Indians and people from most countries. It’s just a stamp that you get at Male Airport, can’t get better than this!!
- Return International Air ticket to Male (Maldives)
- Lunch & Dinner – We don’t want you to be restricted to a fixed meal but a Full Board Option at the Hotel is available on request at a reasonable price.
- A 100 percent guarantee of a Whale Shark Encounter. No one in the world can guarantee you that, you are not going to a zoo. On that note, please don’t patronize zoos and marine parks. It’s cruel to keep these majestic animals in captivity, they belong in the wild. They deserve to be free.
Why Do I Need To Apply?
In case you missed it, BEEP trips are not your usual “sightseeing tour packages” to commercial destinations. These are unique experiences that deserve passionate and awesome people, in pursuit of the extraordinary.
There are very limited spots possible on each trip that we put together with all our heart and soul and there are only so many we can do in a year. So to ensure that we have a fun bunch of awesome people on each of these amazing journeys, we ask you to….
Just fill in the quick form given below to avoid missing out on this opportunity.
You will hear from us shortly!